Jun 25, 2010

Takara outdoor portraits at Kathryn Albertson Park in Boise.











I photographed Takara on a perfect lighting day. There was enough cloud cover to get rid of the shadows but still plenty of light. Shot her late in the evening and used the 42" softbox on every shot.
My goal with every shot in this shoot was  to make the flash look like natural light. I always shoot on TTL and set the flash power to 0 or 1. I wanted Takara to be just  little bit brighter than the background in every shot.

As you can see Takara is an obviously beautiful young lady which makes getting great shots just that much easier. The additional fact that she is a crack up makes it just that much more fun as well.

All shot with the D700 and 70-200 at F4. I always try to shoot them at 150mm or higher to isolate the background as much as possible.

Hope you enjoy the photos.
Thanks Takara!

No comments:

Post a Comment