Jan 10, 2011

2011 Boise Weddings. All Outdoor Photography. Boise Wedding Photographer, Mike Reid.

Well the 2011 Boise Wedding season will be upon us before we know it. Always amazes me how fast winter goes by while working on wrapping up the previous year and working on new things and planning for the next.

2011 is shaping up to be another good year. Jana is moving to Texas, and I wish her the best of luck. She will still be available on a contract basis to do large prints and books. I am so glad she will still be doing books as she really has an amazing talent in this area.
Jana is my niece by marriage, so she is not getting away that easily :). Thanks Jana!

I have several wedding date openings up through June. After that there are less openings, if you are on the fence please contact me right away, these dates do fill up quickly as I do a very limited number of weddings to ensure each couple gets my absolute undivided attention. January is our biggest booking month.

We do photograph a lot of outdoor (and a few indoor weddings, yes we do those also :) weddings in Boise, at assorted wedding venues.

Here is a link to the wedding samples gallery, most of these weddings were photographed last year. I have photographed a lot of weddings so I try to keep this sample gallery fresh with mostly the recent years work:
  http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Boise-wedding-photographer/2492581_sUk9W#1008144192_nbCpo

Here is a link to our gallery of engagement photo favorites:
http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Engagement-galleries/Boise-Wedding-Photographer/10509142_CPPc4#730291119_sRExM

So if your wedding is coming up in 2011 and you will only be happy with the best photography available, please take a minute to check out these sample galleries, then drop me a note so we can talk photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment