Apr 23, 2010

POTD April 22, 2010


Can't tell you why I just love this picture....it's not about the shoes...
I guess being there helps, we were up on a cliff next to a big red rock formation right at sundown, there was an amazing red sunset throwing soft red light on the scene.
I like that this feels unposed to me....like I walked around the corner and Oops!

This is Ranee and Sean. This is one shot from the best gallery I have shot to date.
We shot this engagement shoot on the farm and out in the desert of Idaho around a red rock  formation that we found.

This was shot with the d3 and the 28-75 Tamron at f4. This was the first shoot where I ever used the d3...I loved it then and still love it today...what a camera!
This is with natural light, I was laying on the ground focusing on their shoes and wanted to blur everything else. The focus and depth of field came out just right.
I added a little blue to it in post and that was it.

Nice pose Ranee and Sean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment