May 13, 2010

POTD May 12, 2010



This portrait of Laura was taken at Kathryn Albertsons Park in Boise. You can probably tell I shoot there a lot. It is a supermarket of photography scenes, we find new spots every visit.
Back to Laura, this was shot on one of the wooden bridges in the park. I had her lay down on the bridge and I laid down on the bridge about 20' from her so to be at eye level.

Laura showed up with her brother and they were laughing and cutting up the whole day and it really could not have been more fun. Laura has a great personality.

This shot was taken with the d700 and 70-200 at f4. Used the 42" softbox with sb800 from above to the left. I was glad I had the softbox this day, as you can see there was potential in this one for some really distracting shadows but with the softbox everything came out nice and soft lighting wise.

So we got everything in position and I told Laura to throw me some steam, so here it is guys, Laura's steamy look.

Great shoot Laura, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment