May 5, 2010

POTD May 3, 2010



This is from Krystal's bridal portrait shoot in Kathryn Albertson's Park in Boise. If you haven't looked at her gallery on my website and you like bridal portraits, check it out there is some good stuff in there.

This one looks like I am above here but I am standing on the ground and she is on a very small hill, because I shot this at a pretty wide angle it makes it look like I am above her.

So we were walking through the park and I saw this amazing red tree with the sun shining into the back of it making is positively glowing with color. I found this little opening between the tree and the bush and that is where we placed Krystal. We spread her dress to its maximum look at me factor, then set up the light just to her left. It is adding some pop to the bush next to her and her dress and hair.

Shot this with the d200 and the Tamron 28-75 at F4, using a 24" shoot through softbox.

I have this photo on a 48" canvas print in my office, so yeah you could say I like it, the print is glowing with color.

Here is the link to Krystal's gallery: http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Bridal-galleries/Crystals-Bridal-Photos/10005431_dEUeR#400658080_PDN9C

Love your pose in this one Krystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment