May 24, 2010

POTD May 22, 2010



Every once in a while I get a shot that I really love. This is one of those. I really liked it in color but when I converted it to black and white it crossed over into all time favorite class.
First of all I love the setting and the way it lays out with the bench and the flowers and pond behind them.
I love the trust she is showing just totally relaxed with the bouquet down below....and just look at his face.
Did I tell you I like this one........

This is set up with the softbox from just out of the frame on the left putting light into the shaded side to reduce the contrast from the bright midday sun they are sitting in. This was taken at 1:00 in the worst light of the day. Taken with the d700 and the 70-200 at F4. I was kneeling down so I would be at about the same level as they were.

What a day we had at April and Orrin's wedding last weekend which is when this shot was taken.
A lot of couple say they are all about the pictures, these two really were, we had two hours to take pictures, I better get some good pictures .............
Here is a link to their gallery on my website: http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Twin-Falls-Temple-Wedding/12267896_7GoGs#874827398_Wy9Gb

Thanks April and Orrin, amazing shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment