May 6, 2010

POTD May 5, 2010



Once in a while you get lucky and capture a moment that defines a couples relationship, this is one of those.
Katie and Trevor are one of those couple that are just so right together, you know they will still be laughing like this together in 50 years.

I told Trevor to whisper something in her ear that he wouldn't want her Daddy to hear and it must have been good because this was her reaction. She obviously was loving what he said and he obviously was loving that she loved what he said .............
It was this kind of day with these two. Really one of my favorite couple of all time. I also shot their wedding and we just did family pictures for their entire family two weeks ago. I hope I will be photographing them again.

This is at Kathryn Albertsons Park in Boise, but really it could have been anywhere, this photo is not about the surroundings it is about how much fun they have in each others company.

Taken with the d700 and the 70-200 f2.8 at f4.  I used the softbox with this one but it was set very low, the sun was coming from the right and flash from the left.
The background maybe isn't the best with the sidewalk running through it. If every shot had a perfect background it would get pretty boring in a hurry to look through a few hundred pictures. I think in this shot the sidewalk adds some texture and energy to the photo. The background is blurred and busy enough that I don't think it is a major distraction.

Here is a link to their gallery at my website, if you want to see a couple having a great time at an engagement shoot check it out: http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Engagement-galleries/Katie-and-Trevor-engagement/8318816_rbzqy#544964436_BYSj2

Katie and Trevor great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment